Education has turned smarter with smart Technologies. The tender age is the perfect age to start exploring Technology and the bigger world of IoT. Under schooling, TBIPI offers a range of specialized services on Internet of Things to Students of grade 6th to 12th and Faculty.
Similar to Corporate and College sectors, Training Programs for school students are offered in categories of Combo Training Program and Customized Training Program. The duration of school training modules generally go as 45 hour and 65 hour periods. Hardware & Cloud platforms, Software languages are well designed into highly adaptable way understanding the ease and complexity as per schooling level.
Online Assessment Test
School Training – 45 Hours
Module 1 (15 Hours)
- Introduction to the Internet of Things
- Industrial IoT usecases
- IoT Market & Opportunities
- Skills required for an IoT Professional
- IoT Architecture
- IoT Protocols – LoRaWAN, SigFox, Zigbee, Wifi, Bluetooth
- IoT Sensors
- Smart IoT Gateways
- IoT Application Layer Protocols
- The Basics of Sensors & Actuators
- The Arduino Platform
- The Arduino Open-Microcontroller Platform
- Arduino Board Layout & Architecture
- Programming fundamentals
- Arduino Programming & Interface of Sensors
- Simple LED Program for Arduino
- Reading from Sensors
- Integrating Light & Proximity Sensor & Reading Environmental Physical Values.
- Working with output devices – Motors, Buzzers etc.
- Working with Ultrasonic Sensors for Distance Detection
- Working with Relays & Interfacing AC devices with Arduino
- Working with Timers and Interrupts
- PWM Signal Generation and Intensity Controlling
Module 2 (25 Hours)
- Introduction to serial communication
- Serial communication with PC
- Bluetooth communication & using HC -05
- Talking to your Android Phone with Arduino
- Connecting Arduino with Mobile Device.
- The Android Mobile OS
- Getting Started with Bluetooth UI Development with MIT App Inventor 2
- Introduction to MIT App Inventor 2
- Designing UI for your Android App
- Bluetooth Client
- Backend Development, Deployment & App Testing
- Using the Bluetooth Module
- Project 1: Reading Environmental Values on Android Smartphone.
- Project 2: Smart Controlling of Intensity of Light using App.
- Project 3: Voice Controlled Mini Home Automation using Android Smartphone
- Getting started with ESP8266 – 01
- Configuration, Pin Layout and Applications
- Testing AT Commands with ESP8266
- Connecting to a network
- HTTP Request Format
- Project 4: Creating a Local Webserver & Data Testing over HTTP
- Creating Program for Localhost HTTP Web Server for controlling devices.
- Project 5: Control Devices using Localhost Web Server for Home Automation over HTTP
- Project 6: Using ESP8266 as HTTP client to tweet on twitter
- Project 7: Using Arduino as HTTP client to connect to thingspeak and live sensor data streaming on thingspeak cloud platform
- Introduction to MQTT, XMPP, CoAP
- Publish Subscribe model of MQTT
- MQTT v/s HTTP
- Introduction to Node-red (An IoT wiring platform by IBM)
- Installing nodered on local machine
- Project 8: Using node red to send Arduino sensor data on twitter, thingspeak, IBM Watson demo platform
- Project 9: Using Nodered to trigger SMS event for threshold sensor value using twilio
- Project 10: Controlling & trigger generation for devices from adafruit cloud (IoT Dashboard) via MQTT with nodered.
Module 2 (25 Hours)
- Cloud Computing
- Communicating with the Cloud using Web Services.
- Cloud Computing & IoT
- Course Overview Revisited
- Project 11: Control Electronic Devices from anywhere across the world using Internet & Mobile Apps
- Q/A Session
Highlights of Grand Finale